Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Year Resolution

Ok, so this is my very first post..The reason i decided to create my own blog is because i need something that i (or even my children, great grandchildren,etc) can read in the years to come which will remind me of all my memories..Plus, it is my new year resolution to have my own blog.. ;)

Last Sunday, my friends and I went to Sunway Lagoon...I got special price for the tickets so i decided to buy "All Parks" which includes Water Park, Amusement Park, Scream Park, Extreme Park and Wildlife Park..We did not go to Water Park because swimming in a pool pack with children is a NO-NO for me because the pool water is usually contaminated with micro-organisms which can result to various kind of diseases (wahhh!)...Plus, you wont believe what my cousins found when they were swimming in a pool..Huhu

And we didn't go to the Wildlife Park either because we were stucked at the Extreme Park due to the rain..*sigh* We waited FOREVER just to ride the ATV and the Go Kart...So x sempat gi Wildlife Park cos all parks close at 6pm (except for the Nite Park)..But i didn't get the chance to try the flying fox and Bungee jumping (though im not so sure whether i can actually jump if i was given a chance to do bungee jumping..huhu) at the Extreme Park but i did try the G-Force! It was a total madness! and the G-Force team awarded me with a Certificate of Insanity to proof it!..Haha..





Nadia and I

Raz with her elephant ears






I was SUPER terrified when this picture was taken


With Nadia and Anith

Getting ready to ride the ATV



I guess that's all for my very first post..Owh, btw I hope it's not too late for me to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to everyone! May this year brings lots of joy, success and happiness...XoXo ;)