Thursday, October 4, 2012

Penang Oh Penang

Lately I've been thinking about Penang a lot...A lot since I had to cancel my NZ vacation and since I'm currently handling one matter and the client's company is in Penang ...The last time I went to Penang was...........Errr, I can't really remember when exactly the last time I was there but I guess it has been almost 10 years since I last went to Penang....So now, I am thinking about everything that has to do with Penang (owh okay...I exaggerated a bit...not everything la...only the important things) like food...hotels...food...Gurney drive (owh okay, it falls under "food" too) and food...and so, I have decided to ajak you ("you" means Rosydily okay) to go to Penang next year... ;p

Lets stay at this hotel Rosydily...

23 Lovelane Hotel


It does look like a spooky old hotel yang malam2 kuar hantu cina kan? But I looks so cosy and I just can't resist!

And.....as for the food...these are among the food that we need to eat....

My ULTIMATE craving! It has been 8 years since I last ate you my dear pasembur



Just looking at these pictures makes me hungry.....So, next year ya Rosydily?! xoxo =DD