Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Too Early?

Believe it or not, I have already started shopping for Raya...since last September...yes, last September...The thing is, I always buy clothes which I won't normally wear right after I bought it...So in the end, I decided to wear these clothes during Raya...It's not only casual clothes mind you, it includes baju raya i.e kurung etc...So I'm proud to say that I have already completed 40% of my raya shopping and the percentage will increase next week as currently I've been eyeing on certain outfits online...ngeeeee~ 

No, it's not boros...I prefer to call it "a well planned budget"...Why? because when raya is just around the corner, I don't have to fork out too much money all at once...(God knows how much money people tend to spend for raya)...and usually, during fasting month, my body function would decrease by 30%...All I can think of during the month would be my buka puasa meal, my buka puasa meal and my buka puasa meal (not shopping)...owh and usually, during fasting month, all the malls will be packed up with people doing their raya shopping...So, why not shop now? It's never too early... 

xoxo ;)