Monday, March 21, 2011

Stress

Recently a friend of mine told me that her sister is all stressed out studying causing something to happen and she's worried about it...I told her that there is nothing to worry about as things can still be amended cos it's not too late...Her sister needs to do the necessary thing and everything will be fine insyaAllah...

When talking about "STRESS", I remember the time when I did my honours degree a few years back...We had to go to class at 8am and only at 10pm our class ended...But it didn't finish there...We went home and started preparing for other things as almost everyday we had trials, presentations, tests etc..Words cannot describe how exhausted I was at that time...My classmates even brought pillows and blankets in class so that they could sleep...

I was stressed out during that period but I don't think about it too much...I just need to remind myself that I need to finish my work and everything will be over soon...That is how I cope with stress..But I must admit, my body was about to shut down at that time..LITERALLY..(and rase nk muntah darah sbb penat sgt) Huhu...But when I got my result at the end of the semester, all the countless sleepless nights was worth it...Alhamdulillah =D
 
So peeps, if u feel stress out, don't panic...do what u have to do...Just finish your task and everything will be fine... XoXo ;)