Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tragedy in Japan

We heard about what happened to Japan last Friday..Earthquake followed by tsunami..and the matter got worst when their nuclear plant reactor burst sending radioactive smokes in the sky...*sigh* Just when you thought you have too many problems, Allah shows you that your problem is NOTHING compared to those victims...*insaf*

Of all the articles about the tragedy, I was touched when I read this one article...about a loyal dog..*Yeah, typical me*..Hehe..As I'm writing this entry, I'm watching the video of two dogs whereby one of it was injured due to the tragedy and the other stays by its side to protect him ...*I'm about to cry!* Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uct9Kzjw9XY

What a smart dog..It looks like it was trying to find help for the injured friend...Huhu..Well, I read the article and the two dogs have been rescued by the authorities and they are both doing well now..Yay!

Owh ya, my cousin is studying in Kyoto *I think*..He was also affected by the earthquake but it was not as bad as the one that happened in Fukushima..Hope he's doing fine...We'll pray for your safety Yo!...XoXo