Sunday, May 15, 2011

Packing for Balik Kampung

I'm going to Terengganu this Saturday since my cousin is getting married on the 27th of May...But I'm going to take a flight as my parents will only be going to Terengganu the day before the wedding...So I'm currently packing my stuff...I'll only be there for a week but I couldn't help packing so many stuff...Yeah, typical me...I love to pack my so called "baju2 emegency"...Just in case...hehe

I even wanted to pack food with me (domestic flights bley bwk food kn)...I was thinking to bring preggo spaghetti sauce and the raw spaghetti...Yelah mane tau kot2 lapar tgh2 malam kan...and I'm not really sure whether kat Tganu ade jual x preggo spaghetti sauce nie...That's why I decided to bring it with me...Kampung sungguh kn?...Huhu...My sister slalu ckp, "adik, why don't you just pack the whole wardrobe and stuff with you?"...How I wish I can do that...Blueekk...Hopefully x access baggage la kan...*sigh* XoXo