Monday, May 23, 2011

She's Getting Married! (Part I)

So now I'm in Terengganu, helping my cousin to do her last minute wedding preparation...Today, I woke up at 7am  cos we need to find "pokok jambu laut" by the beach as we need the leaves to prepare "tapai"..The "tapai" will be given to the guests on the wedding day... If you don't know what tapai is, please google it yourself as I don't know how to explain it..I've seen it before but I have never ever tasted it...huhu


So harini jadi adventurous sket cos kene masuk dlm semak nk cari daun tu...dengan kerengga lagi kat pokok die...and I was wearing jeans...haha...But it was a new experience to me and it was kinda fun.. ;)

This is the place that we went..It is situated opposite the beach


This is me plugging the leaves..xde gamba muke kay cos I x mandi lg time nie..haha

My uncle was busy with his phone

 My cousin the bride-to-be

The leaves

We are going to wrap the tapai with these leaves on Thursday...Hopefully I can do this thingy cos I'm not good at wrapping things..Kalau buruk buat malu je bg org kan...But my cousin said "Ala xpe, dorunk bukak and buang jugak daun tu nnti kan"...Tp first impression org tgk dh fail if bungkus buruk kn?...huhu...So hopefully jadila i bungkus tapai nie...XoXo...