It's not what you think okay...Hish...So my mum wants to buy me a ring or a bracelet because she said "anak dara x elok tangan kosong"...Hmmmm~ I am not a big fan of jewelleries...necklace ok lagi but I don't like wearing a ring sbb rase mcm gedikkkkk je pakai cincin2 nie (kalau kawen tu exceptional la kan)...I remember last January, I went to a kedai emas in Terengganu with my parents, my aunt and my cousin...My cousin kept on asking my aunt to buy her a necklace (if I'm not mistaken)...My aunt smpai rimas...Me on the other hand, was asking my dad to buy cempedak goreng for me...Yes....Cempedak goreng yg paling sedap skali kat Pasar Payang depan kedai emas tu...serius x tipu...My aunt was like, "anak aku mintak rantai mahal2, Jas mintak cempedak goreng je...uhuhu" haha!
So now, instead of a ring/bracelet, I asked my mum to buy me something else....jeng jeng jeng...I asked her to buy me this:-
My parents was like "CAMERA?!!"..."Aritu kan baru belikn polaroid"..."kan dh ade satu lagi camera canon kaler gold tu"..."Nk tangkap gambar ape byk2??"....So my mum xnak belikan I camera...She insisted on buying a ring/bracelet for me...As usual, I only need to use my charm to persuade my mum to buy the camera for me (ye sila muntah darah sekarang)...and she finally agrees....Yayyyyy!!!! So I'll be getting this camera in a few weeks time...Saje xnk beli skunk sbb nk rasmikan time engagement rosy and syafiq...ekekekek...So now, I'm counting the days! wuuuhuuu! xoxo ;)

