I was watching this taiwanese drama series back to back episodes yesterday (gigih)...
Everything was perfect...The plot...The characters....Love the main casts...The lead actor was extremely good looking whilst the lead actress was not the typical beauty queen type...More of like the girl-next-door who can charm people with her big eyes and sweet smile...
After seating on the same couch watching the series for more than 12 hours, one who have guessed that the main casts would fall for each other and they would live happily ever after...At least that was what I thought...But I was WRONG...He did NOT even confess his feelings to her! Seriously, how stupid can he be? Dh suke, ckp jela suke kan! Ape yang susah sgt??! Pffttt...Completely pointless happy ending...I suffered numbness on both of my legs and woke up today with a backache for nothing...*sigh*
P/S: Pardon me for being a little too emotional...My hormones are usually unstable during this period of the month ;p... I found out that the ending was left hanging because it was adapted from a comic manga so there might be part 2 of the series...Owh well, lets just wait and see...xoxo ;)
