Friday, October 15, 2010

My Dear Cat, Tiger ;'(

I was on the phone with Mama just now...I asked Mama about my cats:-

Me: Ma, Simba and Tiger sihat?
Mama: Sihat..eh, Tiger???
Me: Eh, Jas sebut Tiger yeh? Silap, Leo.. *Uhuhuhu*

I miss Tiger sooooo very much...She died last year due to leukemia..and I still can't get over it...I was there when she was born..I saw the mother gave birth to Simba and Tiger...We took care of them for more than 10 years...Mummy rindu yik~ (Tiger's nickname)...*sigh*

Kalau badan yik ade luka sket pon, I dh cuak dh..Siap letak minyak gamat segala nih..I ingat lg dulu, die ade luke kt leher die...Sket je luka tu..Tp I punyela beriye letak minyak gamat pastu letak tisu balut around her neck..mcm org patah tengkuk pakai kt hospital tu...Bila die kuar rumah nampak mcm kucing cacat je..Haha! If  Mama pukul Baba (Simba) and yik, I jd sedey..I gosok balik bekas kene pukul tu...*sigh* Just want to share with you about Tiger...

Btw, Donny, if you are reading this, jgn gelak okay! Org tgh sedey nie..blueekk!

This is the only picture I have (You know what they say about taking cats' pictures)

XOXO...