Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oprah is Coming to Sydney!

So we know that The Oprah Winfrey Show will come to an end after 25th seasons being aired on TV...The latest news that I received from a friend of mine is Oprah is coming to Sydney in December! She will host her talk show in the Sydney Opera House on the 14th of December whereby on that particular day, Sydney Opera House will be transformed into Sydney "Oprah" House!

I really wanted to watch the show since I am one of her fans and I LOVE her show..But I'm returning to Malaysia on the 10th of December...Plus, they will choose the lucky ones who can become the audience for the show based on ballots..You have to register your name on their website and then if you are lucky enough, you'll be chosen...Out of millions of Australians, the chance to win is very thin..*sigh*

Let say I win the ticket (Amin2 Ya Rabbal Allamin!), I'll definitely change my flight ticket  to 15th of December.. (Matey, is it possible to change your Bridal shower on the 18th of Dec? How selfish of me...Huhu)..

Well see what will happen..I'm not putting up high hopes for the ticket...Nnti frust menonggeng...XOXO