Thursday, October 14, 2010

TSMCG Gala Dinner

Last week, our Deputy Prime Minister, Tan Sri Dato' Hj Muhyiddin Yassin came to Sydney for an event called Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yasin Charity Golf (TSMCG). It's a fund raising event to help the under priviledge students who are studying abroad. Our DPM came to Sydney with a group of VIPs...The volunteers (Malaysian students) were involved in showing the VIPs the city of Sydney, organizing the golf tournament and also the Gala Dinner at the Shangri-La Hotel...They did a SUPERB job...;)

The lucky draw prizes given to winners that night were fabulous!..Among the prizes were Ipads (uhuhu), Ipods, and return ticket Malaysia-Sydney (the best part is, u can choose any airlines!)...The VIPs sponsored the prizes...How I wish I won the Ipad..Huhu...Owh well..I guess I have to buy it myself then..hehe

Below are some of the pictures taken during the Gala dinner..



 Poco-Poco








XOXO...