I felt lazy waking up to go to work today because a day off is definitely not enough for me and because it is my birthday...But being a good employee (msk dlm bakul and angkat sendiri), I managed to put aside the things that my mind kept asking me to do for the past few days (which was to take m.c) and just went to work...
I was surprised by my dearest colleagues when they brought me a choc banana cake whilst singing the birthday song...It was so unexpected! Serius terharu...*tear*
and I was told by my dad that since my grandma is coming to KL tonight, my uncle bought nasi dagang for my grandma to give it to me cos it's my birthday...So, even though I am not a fan of nasi dagang, I'm going to eat it anyway sbb nasi dagang tu dibeli & di bawa ke KL dgn penuh kasih syg...terharu lg~~ ;')
I just love birthdays...it's your one truly selfish special day where you can be pampered and get away with anything...Let the love pour in.... ;) XoXo

