Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cuti..Yay!

Went to Subang Parade with Rosy to experience the newly launched MBO Cinema....I remember the last time they had a cinema was 15 years ago cos I remember watching my very first movie (The Lion King) with my dad and sister at Subang Parade back then..


We didn't book the tickets cos we decided to buy it on the spot...I expected a huge crowd queuing to buy the tickets (considering it is a public holiday) but to my surprise, there was no queue...AT ALL...*senyum smpai tinge*

 See! x byk org kan?...(or maybe bcos it was only launched a month ago so sbb tu x ramai org lagi? huhu) So xyah g pyramid dh if nk tgk muvi =D


We watched Real Steal...The movie was SUPER AWESOME!!! Rase mcm nk msk dalam cite tu just to cheer for Atom the Robot! haha...n for the first time, those teenagers who were seated behind me (yg stok tepuk2 tgn bile scene robot tu menang) did not annoy me at all...haha...Tp serious best...You should watch the movie...


Our sushi feast before watching the movie...Well not exactly a feast but nk jugak ckp sushi feast kn.. ;p

Till my next post (which I believe would be tomorrow InsyaAllah)...XoXo