Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reserve?

A few days ago, a friend of mine told me that I am a bit "reserve" and shy and it's a complete turn off for guys...He said I need to be more "kepoh" and friendly...SENTAP okay!...Not the 'turn off for guys' part but the part where he said that I am reserve and shy and unfriendly...

Ok, to be fair, he has a point because what he said is true...But in my defense, I would say that it is NOT entirely true! Yes, I admit that I am a bit reserve with people who I'm not use to or people I've just met...BUT it is the total opposite if I'm with those people who I've known for quite some time or my family or even those who I feel comfortable with...Just ask my sister...She constantly (by 'constantly' means constantly since forever =D) complains that I talk too much (how rude considering I have so many interesting stories/gossips to tell her...blueekk)...

Owh well...Even if what my friend said is 100% true (which is not), it shouldn't be a turn off for guys because a guy should accept me for who I am and for who I am not, kan?... XoXo ;)