*DAY 5*
We had to move to another room...This is our new room ( a bit smaller than the previous one)
miss the old pnut
berangan la tu ;)
Brunch (gemoks la pasni)
Punggung lembu and kerbau kat bali ni mmg warna putey even though the body kaler brown/hitam...tgk nie...Time tgh tenung punggung kerbau nie, the one on the left tu tetibe meju (meju is a Balinese word for berak)
We have reached our next destination which is ....errr, I can't remember the name of this place...All I know is they have floating temples...
Tadaaaa!!! floating temples
Bakso
Our next destination = Tanah Lot...On our way to Tanah Lot an accident happened...The van in front of us langgar ibu ayam (when I say ibu ayam, i literally mean it) and anak die...Kesian, mati anak beranak...Ibu ayam die lagi kesian sbb langgar sampai kepala tercabut!!! very disturbing...I wonder whether the ibu ayam might still be alive even though the head was no longer attached to the body...because there's one ayam who had its head cut off by its owner, lived for 18 months after its head been chopped off...Serious tak ipu...ade dlm Ripley's believe it or not....x caye tgk gambar nie...
Poor chicken *sigh*
Okay I dh merepek...so we went to Tanah Lot.....
*DAY 6*
I'm coming home, I'm coming home..Tell the world I'm coming home....Yay! Balik Malaysia!!
Bali Bombing 2002..The Sari Club site has been turned into a parking spot
The memorial opposite the Sari Club
Kuta Beach...It was so damn hot! luckily we brought an umbrella with us...x kesah org nk ckp gediks ke ape sbb i mmg xnak kulit hitam okay!
We are soooo going to miss you Kadek... Bye Kadek...Walau kamu bilang muke saya kayak org indonesia (ssssentap), u r still the funniest and the best tourist guide ever!
At the airport
while waiting to check-in (nk balik cepat!)
Dinner...
End of our Bali trip...If you ask me whether I love going to Bali, I would say, Bali is soooo not me cos I don't like to do water activities, I don't really like looking at the sunset and I don't like beaches...I suke tmpt yg boley berangansss mcm Paris, Italy dan negara yg sewaktu dgnnya....Overrr kan?! ;p...So anyway, my next getwaway (with rosy) would be New Zealand!!! in early 2013!! weeeeeee!! Hugs and kissessss! ;)

