Sunday, April 29, 2012

KOTOR 3.0

Hmm..how should I say this...After watching the news today, my heart is full of hatred and anger... Watching those protesters making commotion in KL, bringing children along with them, it was not a good picture at all...Normally, I wouldn't be interested with the politics of our country...But after seeing all these, I think I am entitled to write my very own personal view...

We know that the protesters want a clean and fair election...They are claiming that the electoral rolls are tampered, ballots are traded and etc...This is the part which I really don't understand...I mean how do they know the electoral rolls are tampered and ballots are traded? How can they be so sure? I mean it is just their allegation no? and if it is true that the electoral rolls were tampered and ballots were traded, then how could the opposition won 5 states in the previous election???

These protesters...All they want is victory for the opposition...If the opposition were to win the upcoming election, would Malays' rights be protected? Can they guarantee that Malays' rights will be protected? Because I can recall that when Selangor fell into the hands of the opposition, the Selangor MB wanted to open Uitm to non-bumis....What the???

I was reading a post by a guy who is clearly pro-opposition...He quoted that it is compulsory to support the rally based on a verse in the Quran (Surah al-Maidah ayat 2 ) "Dan bertolong-tolonganlah kamu dlm perkara kebaikan dan Taqwa.. Jangan kamu bertolong-tolongan dlm perkara dosa dan permusuhan." Oleh itu, siapa saja yg mengajak kepada kebaikan maka wajib d tolong wlu pun dia bukan dari "kelompok" kita. Dan siapa saja yg mengajak kepada kejahatan maka haram d tolong wlu pun dia "orang kita". 

Again, how would they know that they are doing the right thing? How can they be so sure that the so called "kelompok" won't turn their backs on them and eventually become their enemies in the future? Do not use the Quran verse to justify your actions...*sigh* I pity these people...They are being used by the individuals who wishes to gain power in the government....

To my family in Terengganu, please put the biggest BN flag ever at grandma's house this time around...We can't afford to lose the state to them cos losing means no source of entertainment in Terengganu! * double sigh* We, Wookies, have always been, and  always will be supporting BN...It's war baby! xoxo

P/S: To those protesters who were involved and who did not involve in the rally today, semoga Allah mengampunkan dosa-dosa anda kerana telah menyusahkan kami rakyat Malaysia (people stuck in traffic for hours yesterday because of you guys...Aish, rase mcm nk stranggle org je)....Amin