Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Have you ever wonder why a picture is said to be worth a thousand words? Have you looked at a picture of yourself or your love ones and finds that the picture literally speaks to you when you look at it? It speaks to you because of the memories captured in that one particular picture... Whenever I look at a picture, I would remember almost exactly the moment that particular picture was taken just by looking at it...and it never fails to make me happy =)


Take a look at this picture for instance...You may think that it is just a picture of an ordinary shoe...But there is a story behind it...The shoe belongs to my friend...It was taken during summer 2010 in Sydney, a few days before I left for Malaysia...I was setting self-timer on my camera...My friend was a bit far from us so when we called for her (as self-timer only gives you 10 seconds delay), she was running frantically until one of her shoes fell off...Hahaha..I can still remember that moment as if it happened yesterday...And due to the incident, I just can't stop laughing...Hence the picture below...


I just love looking at my collection of pictures because it represents friendship, family, fun and good memories...That is how a picture is said to be equivalent to a thousand words...So peeps, never ever underestimate a random or ordinary picture of yours because that random or ordinary picture might grow into something you’ll never ever want to forget...Hugs and kisses ;)