Sunday, July 4, 2010

Books

I just finished reading a book...Well, it's not exactly a book...It's more likely an illustrated biography of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad from the time he was born until his retirement as Malaysia's Prime Minister...I like the writer’s idea on writing a biography which is different from other biographies..He used illustrations (i.e cartoon characters) to capture the public interest instead of writing a plain boring biography book....I’ve been wanting to know more about Tun Mahathir but I'm just too lazy to read a serious biography book..So, I’m glad I found this book.. =D









Currently, I'm reading a novel by Anna McPartlin entitled ‘Because You Are With Me’..It’s quite similar to P.S I Love You as it’s a story about how a woman deals with life after the death of her boyfriend ...I just started reading the book today, so hopefully it is as good as P.S I Love You..


XoXo...