Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things I Hate (in random order)

1. People telling me what to do;

2. Sharing my fork/spoon/straw with other people (It's not that I don't want to share my food, it's just that I would willingly give my food/drinks provided that they use their own fork/spoon/straw...However, if they couldnt find any at that point of time, then I wouldn’t mind sharing it with them;

3. People taking my stuff without even asking;

4. People who promise me a thing but failed to keep their promise…For example, you promise to go somewhere with me but you change the plan at the very last minute..However, I would totally understand if you have some urgent matter to attend to...Just imagine you are sooo looking forward to do something or go somewhere with that person, and suddenly that person calls to cancel your plan..Urghhh;

5. People who don’t even bother to say goodbyes after texting or talking to you on the phone..How rude;

6. People swearing…Not just ordinary swearing like “bodoh” or “bongok” but “f@#*” etc; and

7. People talking about obscene stuff.

These are the things that I can think of as for now...Why I'm doing this? I have trouble sleeping and I don't have any better things to do..Haha..XOXO