I'm officially...SICK! ;'( The thing is, I don't have my OSHC card with me..OSHC stands for overseas student health cover..I've paid for it so I am entitle to get it but in order to get the card, I have to apply it online..Once I have the card, I can go and see the doctor here for free..
I was too lazy to apply the card online cos I seldom fall sick so I was hoping that I would not fall sick through out my 10 months living in Sydney...But then kita hanya merancang, Allah yang menentukan..huhu...When I told my mum about the card, she was like "kenapa x apply card tu? Jas ingat jas kebal ke x kan sakit?" ;p
So now, I'm going to see how it goes..If it is getting worst, (nauzubillah) I might have to go and see the doctor...I hope I dont have to see the doctor here since I'm going back to Malaysia next month...So I just have to "tahan" till next month and go back and see Malaysian doctors...Huhu...XOXO
