Saturday, July 24, 2010

Unwell

I'm not feeling very well right now...At first I got sore throat...Then kene selsema pulak..*sigh*...Maybe jangkit from bdk2 hall cos ramai yg sakit skrang...huhu...I'm trying to find a way to prevent from getting fever or cough..sbb if i demam, susah nk baik cos of my tonsil and I would definitely need to go to the doctor to get an antibiotic...I'm scared of doctors..urghhh...and if i batuk, mmg sgt teruk..org ingat kene TB...

I'm surfing the internet to find ways  to prevent fever or to cure my cold and sore throat..Tp as expected, the "petua2" that I found in the internet requires things such as garlic, salt, asam keping, minyak geliga (apakah???) etc and then have to rebus, bakar pelbagai..If I'm staying at home, bleyla cari bende2 tu kan..Nk rebus ke goreng ke stim ke sume pon bley buat...But then I'm staying at Msia Hall and students are not allowed to use the kitchen...*sigh*

So now, I'm totally depending on warm water and my vitamin C...Hopefully things would not get worst as I have classes next week on Friday and Saturday, both from 9am till 5pm..Uhuhuhu~

XOXO...